Tuesday, August 24, 2010

Ideas: A mind splurge

This year I was blessed with a fresh start, a new life.

The Saints won the Super Bowl.

This city rejoices. I am blessed to be from the greatest place on earth and the most culturally enriched place in this country.

I am blessed with a loving and understanding father.

My family is awesome.

I was blessed with an internship.

A new friend.

I grew up.

My foot in the door.

A career!

I was blessed with a client.

Again, I run smart.

La vie en rose.

I put faith in the LORD.

Longboarding. Skim!!

Lust, gluttony, sloth: Three dragons slayed.

Home, po'boys, a beautiful house.

Movies, music: all new and so much more to see and hear.

A new goal. I want it.

Antique stores. A collection.

Fortune cookies overflowing fortunes.

A change for the better.

Mistakes admitted. Situations confronted.

Grumpy the pig. Balloons popping. Lightbulbs exploding!

Snoballs.

Consequences. Hearts broken.

A change in heart.

Orange cat. Female.

Playing it smart.

Streetcar.

Animation. Senior project.

Poetry.

Prayer.

2010.

Oil spill.

Final year of school.

Reading, breathing, deeply praying.

Reborn.

Bunny. Fat boy.

Faith.

Figurines.

Fish.beaches.antiques.

Hacky sack.

Yeah you rite!

TACOS!!!!

make bucu groceries.

king cake babies

cruises. Chicken in Progresso.

jfsdkfh jdsiaghfbdajkdsahf

China. The Karate Kid. Sky Diving.

Running.

mmmmhmmmmmm.

sausage!

shoes.

Friends.

1984 World's Fair.

Home.

"Do not arouse, do not stir up love before it's own time."

Where ya at???

Single life.

No comments:

Post a Comment