Tuesday, August 31, 2010

The Rest of the Experience

What is my most joyful image?
Jazzland, the giant king cake at the Krewe of Slidellians parade, the pig roast, Christmas eve, cross-country, the digging a big hole at the beach, winning state, an unexpected kiss at work, the Saints winning the Super Bowl, going way back to my childhood... playing toys with my sister, creating characters and stories. Exploring my back yard which was mostly woods and playing in the river, building stick huts. playing on the play set my daddy built. swinging on the tire swing and hanging on the zip line. Bike rides through the neighborhood with the family. fishing, boat rides, crabbing, shrimping. Eating the fish you catch. mama's cooking.

What are my favorite games? Boggle, Farkle, dig-dug, pole position, 20 questions, Balderdash, Icy Tower, Bosconian, Texas Hold'em, Galaga
Games I hate:
Life, Sims: they get me nervous, worried and anxious
World of Warcraft: reminds me of ex bf who had no life and he would ignore me as he played it often.

Solo play with objects:
Hacky sack, finger skateboard, skating, longboarding, skimboarding
I want to improve my skill level during each of those activities.

When I play, I want to impress myself as well as others. i want to build up on my skills. I want to be the best. Nothing else matters at the moment. I become hyper focused.

No comments:

Post a Comment