Tuesday, September 7, 2010

project 2

I love working in after effects and I am so glad that I got a bunch of work done on the project Thursday. I like to be ahead of the game rather waiting till the last minute.
I'm glad that I got to become familiar with after effects somewhat during my internship over the summer, so I felt a little more comfortable doing a project in something I've never used before.
I'm actually looking forward to the next project because I'm really enjoying this program. There are so many things that I want to try and so much I want to learn.
Looking at my project this morning, I notice that there are some things that I need to fix.

There are issues in my RAM preview that are not happening in my actual project file....

Well, after working on the file and rendering again, the problem was resolved. :)

No comments:

Post a Comment