Tuesday, November 23, 2010

Rough Draft and Edit

I dedicated this whole entire past weekend to getting work done. At first I thought I was going to be behind, but I'm exactly where I want to be at right now, maybe even better. I made sure that I got plenty of rest this weekend so that I would be able to be fresh and awake while working.

I have my comps laid out in order, roughly edited and not paced out yet. It was hard to judge real time in the project file until I rendered a quicktime. The some of the animation is also rough. There are a few comps that still need to be animated, but I believe to have at least half of my animation completed for the project. The remaining animation depends on have much cut-out and hand-drawn animation I want to add. I have found the puppet tool to be very helping in this piece. It seems to me like a middle ground between the cut-out and the hand-drawn techniques and marries them together.

I believe that I can finish this project in another highly productive weekend.
I'm ready for plenty of feedback, for I'm sure there is plenty to fix.

No comments:

Post a Comment